Creating A New Space from the Admin Console
Creating several spaces quickly is easy from the Admin Console. You can apply place
templates to them later from the user interface.
- To create a new space, click the name of the space that will contain it, then
- Enter the space name to appear in the user interface.
- Enter a description to appear in the user interface, such as a brief description
of what the space is for.
- For Space Display Name, enter the text that will be used in URLs that access the
- Under Permissions, choose a default access scheme. Each of the options
represents a set of permissions that you can also edit later.
- Under Types of Content, select the content types you want the space to support.
- Click Create.
For information about using
place templates, be sure to read
Using Place Templates