Following are the commands you can use with any of the Startup Properties
. These commands
enable you to set, list, or delete startup properties on any of the nodes in the
configuration. In addition, you might want to check out the Services Properties Commands
Execute these commands as the jive user. For example, if you've got ssh access as root
to your host machine, use the following command to switch to the jive user:
sudo su - jive
- jive doc
- Shows Help for the most commonly modified startup properties.
- jive list
- Shows all the startup properties you have overridden.
- jive list [substring_match]
- Lists properties matching the specified substring.
- jive list -p
- Shows properties in a props file format that you can easily parse with
- jive list -v
- Shows all of the available startup properties.
- jive set [property_name] [prop_value]
- Overrides the existing value of the specified startup property with the new
- jive del [property_name]
- Removes the override for the specified property so that the default value will be used.