Assigning tags to your content makes it easier for you and others to find
Tags are keywords that you and others assign to content. You can assign tags to existing
or new content.
Tagging a status update
Type # followed by your tag.
For example, a status update of "Really enjoying that amazing #presentation about
#XYZ customer" will show up in search results for "presentation" and "XYZ."
- Adding tags when creating or editing content
- You can add tags when you create content. Enter tags into Tag
this discussion before you Post or
- Adding tags to published content
- Click Edit Tags at the bottom of the content editor
and add your tags. Click anywhere outside of the field to save.
- Adding tags in the content editor
- You can also add tags on-the-fly as you're editing content. To do this, type
# (or click # Tag) followed by your tag into the
- For example, if
you're writing about your competitor's new corporate branding, you could
say, "Company X is resorting to Comic Sans. #jumpingtheshark."