Adding images to places
If you have create permissions in a place, you can add images to it. Once you add an
image to a place, you and other place members can view it and use it in
Tip: Collections are based on an image's tags, categories, and author, so it's a good idea to tag and
categorize your images when you add
To add images to a place:
You can add images to a place in one of the following ways:
- From the Images tab of the place: Select .
- From the Edit menu: Select
- From the Actions menu: Select
This opens the Upload Files dialog box.
Click to select files to browse to the image or drag and
drop the image file.
Note: You can upload multiple images at once. To bulk upload, select or drag and
drop multiple files before moving onto the next step.
Add tags and categories to your image.
If you are uploading multiple images at once, any tags and categories you
select are applied to all images you are currently adding.
Your image or images are automatically displayed in any collections that
are gathering the tags and categories you selected. They also appear in the
All Images collection.
Now you can manage the uploaded images. For more information, see Creating and editing image collections, Sharing collections, and
- To add an image to a collection, add a matching tag or category to the image and
- To remove an image from a collection, remove the tag that is shared by the image
and the collection.
- To delete your image from your community, select Delete
from the Actions menu of the image.