Customizing the group landing page
If you're a group owner or administrator, you can customize your group's landing page
so that it displays the information and images that you want visitors to see.
Adding a banner and logo
To add a group logo and change the group banner to help brand your group's landing
- Go to the landing page for your place and click the
Note: The Edit page will appear. You can
make changes to this information now if you want, but it's not required
- Click OK
- Click Edit Banner to customize the header.
- Click the camera icon to select a new image to the header.
- Click Save.
Adding tiles or widgets to customize the page layout
- If you chose an Activity page, add tiles and external stream integrations, as
described in Adding tiles with external stream integrations to Activity page.
To make it even easier, assign a place template to get an
Activity page with pre-configured tiles and layout, as described in Applying place templates
- If you chose an Overview page, change the layout of your widgets, as described
in Setting up Overview page.
Further customize your landing page and make it express your group's
- If you chose a tile-based Activity page, see Designing places for more
details about how to use it effectively.
- If you chose a widget-based Overview page, see Designing Overview pages for places for