Tags are keywords that you and others assign to content. Assigning tags to your
content makes it easier for you and others to find later.
You can assign tags to new or existing content.
Tagging a status update
For example, a status update of "Really enjoying that amazing #presentation about
#XYZ customer" shows up in search results for "presentation" and "XYZ."
- Adding tags when creating or editing content
- You can add tags when you create content: Enter tags into
Tags before you Post or
- Adding tags to published content
- To add tags to existing content, click Edit Tags at
the bottom of the content editor and add your tags. Then click anywhere
outside of the field to save.
- Adding tags in the content editor
- You can also add tags on-the-fly as you're editing content. To do this, type
# (or click # Tag) followed by your tag phrase into
the content editor.
- For example, if
you're writing about your competitor's new corporate branding, you could
say, "Company X is resorting to Comic Sans. #jumpingtheshark."