Connecting Jive Places to SharePoint
To complete the integration, connect a Jive Place to SharePoint.
Create a Place in Jive and click the External file storage
Select your Storage Instance and click Apply.
Select the Site Collection to which you want to connect the new place.
Under SharePoint Site, select one of the following
- Create a new site under - creates a new site
under the site you select in the tree view.
- Use the +/- signs to expand/collapse
the tree view and view sub-sites. A green site indicates
that this site is already connected.
- Select the site under which the new site will be created and
- Connect to an existing site - connects a Jive
Place to the site you select in the tree view.
- Use the +/- signs to expand/collapse the
tree view and view sub-sites and select the site to which you
want to connect the Jive place.
- Click Next to select document
- Jive Document Library - sets the
Primary library. Files
uploaded to the Jive Place are synced to the Primary
library and files uploaded to the Primary library are
synced to the Jive Place.
- Additional Document Library -
sets secondary libraries. Files uploaded to the
secondary libraries are synced to the Jive
- Click Finish.